Lots to write about and I promise it's coming soon, but since is Tuesday Trade day and I've been instructed to focus on a crock-pot meal, here's something to fill bellies until I can fill y'all with my genius writing about our fabulous adventures.
• 1 lb. ground beef, cooked
• 1 medium onion, sauteed
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. pepper
• 4 flour tortillas
• 1 14 oz can corn, drained
• 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
• 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• sour cream, salsa, guacamole
In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
In another bowl, mix the Rotel and enchilada sauce.
Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Place half of the following in layers over the tortillas: meat, corn, sauce mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers.
Cook on low 5-6 hours. Use the sour cream, salsa, and guac as garnishes if you like.