Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trader Tuesday. No one will probably notice.

It's been such a long time since I posted a recipe.

Spicy Appetizer Meatballs

2 lbs. frozen meatballs
15 oz. can jellied cranberry
12 oz. jar chili sauce

Combine the jellied cranberry and chili sauce. Blend until smooth.

Pour over frozen meatballs in a large skillet. Cook over med. high heat for about 15 minutes.

Serve in a warming bowl (or regular bowl; they go fast before they get cold) with those fancy long cocktail toothpicks next to the bowl.

Yum!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

mmmmm... I usually do meatballs in the crockpot .. woould this work that way?? I love the idea of the cranberries and the chili sauce!!!

HotMommy said...

I'm sure it would work on low with a short timer. My meatballs are pre-cooked so they're ready pretty fast and I've never tried to do it crock-pot style.

Valerie said...

These are awesome! I do them in the crockpot with grape jelly, chili sauce and a dash of cumin..very delicious!