Friday, October 17, 2008

Back with a Barbie Deal

Well, it's been a month. Wow, I've never taken this long a break, but honestly until about a week ago I hadn't even missed it. Why, you ask? The first week was just laziness and lack of creative thought and then a horrible, horrible plague descended on our house in the form of flu. WE ALL GOT IT!!!!

It was the worst time too - we missed seeing friends in town from Nashville, a family member's baby shower with Sprinkles cupcakes, and my BFF's daughter's first birthday party.

It's taken a good two more weeks to feel back to myself and catch up on all the housekeeping, laundry, etc., but I have been trying to read everyone else's blogs so that I at least know what's up with y'all.



But I'm back and I have an awesome Barbie deal. Punkinhead isn't quite ready for Barbie yet, but I'm thinking about going ahead and storing stuff for Christmas/birthday gifts in the near future. All you mommies with the over-3 Barbie addicts should take advantage of this.

The deal is, buy $100 worth of the products listed below and get a $50 Visa prepaid card that you can use anywhere Visa is accepted! (Dude, that sounded like a commercial.....yikes.)

1. Barbie The Diamond Castle Princess Liana Doll $19.94 @ Walmart.com
2. Barbie The Diamond Castle Princess Alexa Doll $19.94 @ Walmart.com
3. Barbie The Diamond Castle Horse and Carriage $44.94 @ Walmart.com
4. Barbie The Diamond Castle Glimmer Flying Horse $22.99 (sale price) @ ToysRUs.com
5. Barbie The Diamond Castle Playset $94.97 @ Walmart.com
6. Peekaboo Petites Peekaboo Place $29.97 @ Walmart.com
7. iDesign Ultimate Stylist $29.97 @ Walmart.com
8. Barbie My House $34.97 @ Walmart.com
9. Barbie Party Cruise $64.94 @ Walmart.com
10. Candy Glam Style Station $44.88 @ Walmart.com

Go to BarbieBucks.com to download the Offer Certificate.

You have to make all the purchase by 11:59 p.m. 12/31/08 and have the forms received by Mattel no later than 1/21/09.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

glad you're back and feeling better:)

did you miss the fair too??

HotMommy said...

We went the Sunday before everyone got sick - but I missed the Santa Gertrudis breed of cattle being judged. That's what our farm in Alpharetta raises and I like to go see all the 4-H kids with their calves and heifers.

HeatherLow said...

Girl...I hope I didn't jinx you....don't fall:) Can we do next Thursday?? Will that work? at 6pm? We are a mess, is life really this busy?? We're looking forward to it:)