Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I jinxed it


Just by talking about how wonderful it was to have Jesse L. Martin and Jeremy Sisto teamed up on Law & Order, I've destroyed the casting perfection.

Jesse L. Martin is leaving the show. He'll film one more episode to explain his character's departure and then, alas, gone.

And they're not going to even give me a Lenny Briscoe (aka Baby's Daddy aka Jerry Orbach) - type partner. Word is it's going to be Anthony Anderson from that rejected Fox cop show set in New Orleans.

First the strike, now this....what did I do to anger the tv gods?

Also the pedi seemed okay with learning that we let Punkinhead watch tv once I told her it was Meet The Press with her dad on Sundays.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

tv is a wonderful thing .... unless of course its an annoying kids show;)