Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hi, my name is Hannah.

After Vacation Bible Camp today, Punkinhead told me she didn't want to go home, she wants to sleep at church. So, I asked her if she wanted to be Samuel from the Bible and I'd be his mom Hannah. She decided she wanted to come home after all.

Then I remembered a rough night when she was a preemie in the NICU and I prayed that, like Hannah, I was giving her back to God. I prayed that if he'd protect her and grow her tiny body, she'd be His child. I didn't vow to never let a razor touch her hair though. But I think God wants us to take care of her at our place and not roam the halls of our church at night.

1 comment:

Adhis said...

Not sure if you got my reply from the other blog asking about internet coupons and price-matching at Walmart, so I copied it here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've never had to use these (my Walmart is pretty liberal), but I have them in my coupon binder "ALWAYS". :D

Walmart's coupon policy:
http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Walmart's price-matching policy:
http://walmartstores.com/7659.aspx

Note that the price-matching says "like item" NOT "exact" item. For example, you should be able to price-match another store's "generic" canned corn with Walmart's "Great Value" corn.